|OSHA 30-Hour Construction & Health Course
The Construction Safety Solutions OSHA 30-Hour Construction & Safety Course provides detailed explanations of the required OSHA CFR 1926 regulations and methods for compliance. Upon completing the course, participants will receive their OSHA 30-Hour completion card form the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
In addition, for those who attend this training, we are also including Scaffold, Trenching/Excavation and Fall Protection Competent Person Training Certificates! That's 4 certificates rolled into one course.
|Who should attend the OSHA 30-Hour Course
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety & Health Course has become accepted as the new minimum standard training for construction industry professionals because of it's comprehensive nature. This course is recommended for all:
||• Project Engineers
||• Safety managers
|• Project Managers
||• Company Owners
|What will Participants receive?
- Construction Safety Solutions OSHA 30-Hour materials
- OSHA Regulations Manual for the Construction Industry (29 CFR Part 1926)
- Federal OSHA 30-Hour Course completion card
- Trenching, Scaffolding and Fall Protection Competent Person training Certificate
- Numerous safety reference tools including sample inspection forms & safety permits
- Lunch, Refreshments & Contest Prizes!
|OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training
Benefits to You
- Help prevent injuries and associated costs
- Improve insurance ratings and premiums
- Increased productivity and morale
- Improve employee relations
- Compliance regulatory and agencies
- Improved industry reputation